Homemade desserts don’t get much better than this… Treat yourself to our delicious chocolate pudding, complete with a rich and gooey sauce that quite literally makes itself.
Prep Time: Approx 15 minutes
Cooking Time: Approx 40 minutes (moderate oven)
Ingredients: [For 4 servings]
1 cup self-raising flour
Pinch of salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons melted butter
2 dessert spoons cocoa
2 cups hot water
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C/gas mark 4
2. Sift flour into an ovenproof dish
3. Add a pinch of salt, 1 dessert spoon of cocoa, 1/2 cup of sugar, and mix
4. Pour 1/2 cup of milk into a separate bowl
5. Add 2 tablespoons of melted butter
6. Add to the dry ingredients
7. Combine and smooth
1. Mix 1 dessert spoon of cocoa and 1/2 cup of sugar
2. Sprinkle on top of the pudding mixture
3. Pour over your hot water
4. Place in the oven for approx 40 minutes without the lid
Serve and enjoy!
Fancy trying something new this weekend? Bekki Ramsay shows us three creative crafts to help bring the outside in.
This week we’ve interviewed Alice Christina, otherwise known as the person behind the second-hand fashion account, @ConsciousAndColourful.
The perfect treat for stationery lovers from North East business Under The Rowan Trees. Plus, WIN a year's subscription, on us.
In hopefully the last self-isolation special, HLN's Chris Kingston shares our top books, films and tv shows coming out this month for you to enjoy.