Lunchbox Inspo: Asian avo, prawns and greens
The quick, easy and healthy meal that’ll spice up your work lunch break
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g frozen edamame beans
- 100g long-stemmed broccoli, chopped
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Small pack of cooked king prawns
- 1bsp of pickled ginger
- 1 finely chopped red chilli
- ½ diced avocado
- Sprinkle of black sesame seeds
- Blanch frozen peas, frozen edamame beans and chopped long-stemmed broccoli for 2 minutes, then rinse under cold water and drain.
- Whisk groundnut oil, soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Add the greens with cooked king prawns chopped pickled ginger, finely chopped red chilli and diced avocado.
- Divide between 2 lunchboxes and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.