Going Sober for October? Try this Caramel Apple Pie Mocktail
Satisfy your alcoholic cravings with this seasonal mocktail perfect for all your autumn gatherings.
- 6 cups alcohol-free apple cider
- 1/2 cup caramel syrup
- 3 cups sparkling water
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 apples
- 6 rosemary sprigs
- Golden brown sugar for glass rimming
- In a pitcher mix well the alcohol-free apple cider with the caramel syrup and add the cinnamon.
- Cut the apples into thin slices and add them to the pitcher. Add the rosemary sprigs and let them sit for 20 minutes.
- After the 20 minutes have passed, pour the sparkling water into the pitcher. Mix.
- Grab the glasses and rim them with golden brown sugar.
- Pour the caramel apple pie mocktail into the glasses.
Recipe credit: Merry About Town