- 150g butter, chopped
- 300g dark chocolate, chopped
- 220g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 185g plain flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 60g sour cream
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 400g pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 160’C. Grease and line a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan with baking paper, allowing 2 sides to overhang.
- Combine the butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until butter and chocolate melt. Remove from heat.
- Add the sugar and 2 of the eggs and stir to combine. Add the flour, cocoa powder and sour cream. Stir to combine.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar in a bowl until well combined. Add the remaining egg and pumpkin puree and beat until just combined.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture and cream cheese mixture, alternating, over the base of the pan. Use a skewer to swirl to create a marbled effect. Bake for 40 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the pan for 1 hour to cool. Cut into pieces to serve.
Recipe credit: Taste