WIN a family ticket to Northern Lights Newcastle
We’ve teamed up with Northern Lights to offer a lucky HLN’er the chance to win a family ticket to their Newcastle light trail this Christmas.
Lighting up Newcastle like never before, Northern Lights is bringing its magical light trail to the city centre this Christmas, with a stunning after-dark attraction of immersive visuals, original audio and jaw-dropping illuminations at Leazes Park.
The winter attraction will become the only light trail in the city, where special effects, dynamic choreography, and a Christmas village – with vintage fairground rides and delicious festive food and drinks by local artisans – will offer entertainment for the whole family to enjoy.
The fully accessible, mile-long route is opening on the 23rd of November and will be running for five weeks until the 1st of January.
The winners will need to contact Northern Lights to arrange ticket dates and times, which will be subject to availability.
Enter below for your chance to win a family ticket to Northern Lights Newcastle (two adults and two children or one adult and three children) and free marshmallows.
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is promoted by Northern Lights Newcastle & High Life North – Office 102, 19 Lever Street, M1 1AN
- This promotion is open to all UK residents.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
- How to enter: answer the question & fill in your details.
- The opening date for entries is 10/07/2023. The closing date for entries is 31/07/2023. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Multiple entries are allowed per household.
- The prize is – A family ticket to Northern Lights Newcastle (two adults & 2 children or one adult & three children) & free marshmallows. One winner will be selected. Ticket & Time Slot date subject to availability.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- Northern Lights Newcastle reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all entries by an electronic system and notified via email no later than 08/08/2023. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. Northern Lights Newcastle reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner between 31/07/2023 and 08/08/2023. Northern Light Newcastle reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
- Northern Light Newcastle’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please email [email protected]
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any branch of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Northern Lights Newcastle, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will Northern Lights Newcastle be responsible for any loss, damage, costs or expenses arising from in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize. \
- Northern Lights Newcastle will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with the competition and Northern Lights Newcastle can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.