Restaurant Pine is the debut Restaurant of Northumberland born Cal Byerley and partner Siân Buchan.
Set in an old cow barn, the restaurant offers an intimate setting where you can admire the sloping Northumberland landscape alongside Hadrian’s Wall or watch your evening meals be prepared by our team of dedicated chefs in our bespoke open kitchen.
During the day, Pine offers a classic three-tiered afternoon tea with a refined, modern approach. In the evening, enjoy our generous tasting menu using ingredients foraged from the Northumberland countryside or grown within our onsite kitchen garden.
They’ve aimed to reflect their surroundings and keep a warm, inviting, country feeling throughout.
Wednesday – Saturday: Evening tasting menu only
Friday – Sunday: Afternoon tea
HLN Top Tip
The tasting menu is divine - such a treat!
Meet the Team
Cal Byerley and Sian Buchan
When can you visit...
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday (Evening Tasting Menu): 07.00pm - Midnight
- Thursday (Evening Tasting Menu): 07.00pm - Midnight
- Friday (Afternoon Tea): 12noon - 2.00pm
- Friday (Evening Tasting Menu): 07.00pm - Midnight
- Saturday (Afternoon Tea): 12noon - 2.00pm
- Saturday (Evening Tasting Menu): 07.00pm - Midnight
- Sunday (Afternoon Tea): 12noon - 3.30pm
Find Restaurant Pine
01434 671 202