Restaurant Pine is the Michelin Star Restaurant of Northumberland-born Cal Byerley and partner Siân Buchan.
Set in a beautifully renovated cow barn, Restaurant Pine offers an intimate setting where you can admire the sloping Northumberland landscape alongside Hadrian’s Wall, or watch your evening meals be prepared by our team of dedicated chefs in the bespoke open kitchen.
During the day, Restuarant Pine offers a classic three-tiered afternoon tea with a refined, modern approach. In the evening, enjoy a generous tasting menu using ingredients foraged from the Northumberland countryside, or grown at its onsite kitchen garden.
In February 2022, the restaurant became one of the UK’s latest Michelin starred restaurants, with a listing in the Michelin Guide 2023, earning a Michelin one star as well as a green star for sustainability.
The decor is aimed to reflect the surroundings, with a warm, inviting, country feel throughout.
Wednesday – Saturday: Evening tasting menu only.
Friday – Sunday: Afternoon tea and evening tasting menu.CHECK OUT OUR REVIEW
Meet the Team
Cal Byerley and Sian Buchan
When can you visit...
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday (Evening Tasting Menu): 07.00pm - Midnight
- Thursday (Evening Tasting Menu): 07.00pm - Midnight
- Friday (Afternoon Tea): 12noon - 2.00pm
- Friday (Evening Tasting Menu): 07.00pm - Midnight
- Saturday (Afternoon Tea): 12noon - 2.00pm
- Saturday (Evening Tasting Menu): 07.00pm - Midnight
- Sunday (Afternoon Tea): 12noon - 3.30pm
Find Restaurant Pine
01434 671 202