Situated on one of Newcastle’s most beautiful streets and nestled close the iconic Tyne Bridge, Ury Sūpasātra is the first to bring a taste of Sri Lankan and South Asian cuisine to the Quayside.
Sri Lankan food is favoured by lovers of spice, with powerful flavour combinations in stunning colours, tamed by rice. A range of mouth-watering seafood prepared from recipes passed down from ancestors, fiery curries, sweet relishes, and sour lime pickles promise to awaken the senses and transport you to the beautiful Indian Ocean island.
For those who would prefer a traditional Indian dish, Ury Sūpasātra also offers a delicious section of classic curries, dosas and speciality dishes. Vegetarian guests can also enjoy an excellent selection of warming and filling, meat-free dishes.FIVE REASONS TO VISIT
HLN Top Tip
Give the Banquet a go for an exquisite four course journey through the culture, tastes and aromas of South Asia.
Meet the Team
When can you visit...
- Monday : 5.30pm - 10.00pm
- Tuesday: 12.00pm - 3.00pm, 5.00pm - 10.00pm
- Wednesday: 12.00pm - 3.00pm, 5.00pm - 10.00pm
- Thursday: 12.00pm - 3.00pm, 5.00pm - 10.00pm
- Friday: 12.00pm - 3.00pm, 5.00pm - 10.00pm
- Saturday: 12.00pm - 3.00pm, 5.00pm - 10.00pm
- Sunday: 12.00pm - 3.00pm, 5.00pm - 10.00pm
Find Ury Sūpasātra
27 Queen Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne