Enjoy a two-night stay at Raithwaite Sandsend for £180 per person
Beat the January blues with this special winter getaway deal including a delicious dining package and all-day spa access.
Christmas is over, we’re all back to reality and it’s safe to say those dreaded January blues are upon us.
How does a 19th-century coastal retreat nestled in woodland, with a home-grown restaurant, indulgent spa and stylish suites to boot sound? Pretty perfect, right?
Well, that’s Raithwaite Sandsend for you. Between the sea and the Yorkshire moors and just down t’road from Whitby lies this gorgeous 19th-century Victorian estate in the heart of the pretty little fishing village of Sandsend. We guarantee a stay here will 100% banish those winter blues.
We’re talking refreshing winter walks along beautiful Sandsend Beach, before warming up in Raithwaite Sandsend’s serene spa gazing out at the beautiful grounds from a heated pool. Followed by a cosy up by the fire with a warming tipple before a hearty dinner in their stylish homegrown restaurant, followed by a restful night in a spacious Comfy bedroom.
The best part? Raithwaite Sandsend has an amazing January Blues offer for just £225 per person for two adults sharing a Comfy bedroom – would be rude not to right?
HLN TOP TIP: Raithwaite Sandsend is kindly offering our HLN readers an extra 20% off on its January Blues deal by quoting ‘HLN20’ when calling to book – discounting this deal to just £180 per person.
- Two-night stay based on two adults sharing a Comfy bedroom
- Full Yorkshire breakfast on both mornings
- Dinner on the first evening with a £35 dining credit per person
- Lunch on the second day with £25 dining credit per person
- Access to spa facilities throughout your stay
THE WINTER MENU
Just-picked veg from the Dales, the freshest seafood from Whitby, seasonal fruit, vegetables and herbs foraged from Raithwaite Sandsend’s own forest garden – the UK’s first hotel forest garden, actually – you can only expect the finest produce that Yorkshire has to offer inside Raithwaite’s stylish restaurant. Think simple, seasonal and scrumptious.
Sit back in the warm, contemporary and intimate restaurant and sample the best local produce through the all-day seasonal menu.
Feast your eyes on Raithwaite’s delicious winter menu serving comfort food dishes perfect to warm you up on a cold day. As we all know deciding on what to order is the hardest decision we face, so Raithwaite Sandsend’s head chef is here to the rescue and has shared his top pick of dishes…
- The Roast Cauliflower Starter with Sea Kelp and Crispy Leeks – cauliflower and leeks from the no dig garden – along with sea kelp from Scarborough’s sea-grown seaweed farm.
- Artichoke Soup – from the hotel’s perennial beds – rich, creamy, nutty…. moorish. Partners beautifully with sage from Raithwaite’s organic garden.
- Winter Beetroot and Celeriac Gallette – perfectly indulgent and rich in savouriness. A celebration of the root vegetables this time of the year.
- Radford’s Dry Aged Beef Brisket – will complement the amazing deep-coloured kitchen garden greens.
To find out more about Raithwaite Sandsend or to book your stay, visit their website.
Stay up to date with all their activities, adventures and offers via their Facebook and Instagram.
Raithwaite Estate Sandsend Road Whitby North Yorkshire YO21 3ST.